Dallas–Fort Worth, TX Press Releases
(Dallas.CityRegions.Com, January 08, 2019 ) Energy Management Systems (EMS) have been in use in the Energy sector since a long time.The basic function of Energy management systems has been to control the flow and use of power in a transmission or a distribution network. Home Energy Management systems (HEMS) has been developed and implemented recently for residential customers.
The need to achieve energy efficiency is the primary factor that is expected to drive the home energy management systems market growth over the next few years.
Growing inclination towards efficient energy management is expected to play a key role in market development. Ongoing technology trends such as declining computation, sensor, and display cost along with the roll-out of smart utility meters provide several growth opportunities.
The home energy management systems market is still in its nascent stage and is characterized by low consumer acceptance. Therefore, several market players such as Google, Microsoft, and Cisco arrived at a decision to exit this market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Home Energy Management Systems will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Home Energy Management Systems market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Home Energy Management Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Ask for Sample Copy of this Report:
This study considers the Home Energy Management Systems value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Home Energy Management Systems Breakdown Data by Type
Home Energy Management Systems Breakdown Data by Application
Home Energy Management
This report also splits the market by Region:
Middle East & Africa
Companies Profile: The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The Top Key Manufacturers covered in this report: Cisco Systems, GE Energy, Silver Spring Networks, Google, Motorola Mobility Holdings, Control4, Tendril Networks, Calico Energy, Honeywell, ABB.
To Get Reasonable Discount in this Report Click Here:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
• To study and analyze the global Home Energy Management Systems market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
• To understand the structure of Home Energy Management Systems market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Home Energy Management Systems players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Home Energy Management Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Home Energy Management Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Home Energy Management Systems:
History Year: 2014 - 2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2019 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Home Energy Management Systems market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (214) 884-6817